Saturday, October 11, 2008

Stuff...

Hi!
I changed my blog look. THIS time I am satisfied with it. I have done this blog look before, but I think I changed it before anyone could see it! lol. If you haven't noticed, I love to change my blog look. I get sick of it very easily. I don't know why, now that I know how to change my own blog look, I change it so much. I went a year without changing it.

I am SOOO excited about the field trip to American Village! I have never been, and several of my friends will be there. The only thing is that since we will be at American Village, we will miss piano.

I also can't wait for the next season of American Idol. I don't think that last year was even a memorable year for American Idol. The most memorable year, for me, was the year that Taylor Hicks won.

Have a good rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

hey!! i didn't like last year either!!