Friday, October 10, 2008

Cheetah girls

Hi!
My sister, Madeline, is the BIGGEST Cheetah Girls Fan EVER!!!!
So, she is thrilled, because in a week ( next Friday), Mom, Madeline and me are all going to a Cheetah Girls concert!!! She is counting down the days! She has loved the Cheetah Girls since the beginning!!
I will try to take some pictures at the concert.

We have a field trip for our homeschool group Monday. I can't wait!! I will also try to take pictures there, lol.

Have a GREAT weekend!

4 comments:

Olivia said...

That picture of Sam and Cooper asleep is adorable!! Sam is about as big as Coopers head! LOL

Julie said...

I hope Madeline has a good time! I just went to see Anna Beth's blog, it's cool! See ya'll Monday!

Madeline said...

Hey Kate!!!
I am so excited about the Cheetah girls concert and the field trip!!!!

Abigail said...

I LOVE your backround!!!