Friday, October 24, 2008

Celebration Village

Last night, my mom, my Aunt Meg, and me all went to Celebration Village!
When we got out of the car, it was just cloudy, and we didn't think it would rain, so we didn't bring an umbrella. We shopped for about 2 1/2 hours. We saw a lot of people we knew, and I saw several of my friends. Aunt Meg bought me a necklace that comes with these adorable earrings! They are so cute! I will try to take a picture of them. When we were about to leave, we find out that it was pouring down raining! So, we had to RUN in the rain. And we parked in the very back. :P Anyway, it was a lot of fun.

We are still addicted to Harvest Moon. Especially my mom and me. We try to wake up early, to get on before eachother. My mom is always the one that wakes up the earliest. And last night we stayed up VERY LATE, playing Harvest moon. :)

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Hey Kate,
Your earrings and necklace is really cute!!!
I am glad that you had fun at Celabration Village!
I am so excited about Park day tomorrow!
It will be so much fun! :O)
You have been playing Harvest Moon a lot today.

I was so tired today because of how late we stayed up last night.

Love,
Madeline

Ashley said...

I LOVED celebration village!!!!!

Cassia said...

Sounds like alot of fun!