Friday, October 3, 2008

Hi!
Our internet has been down, and the cable guy just came and fixed it! It is amazing what you can't do without the internet!! LOL. Ours was down since yesterday morning.

Our Grandmother left yesterday. :( We are always SOOOOOOOO sad when she leaves!!!!!!!

I can not wait for The Suite Life On Deck. I am usually not excited about that ( or the Suite Life of Zack and Cody), but tonight a girl ( Jeannete) who was on MinuteMen is on it so I am VERY excited! Well.. I think it is her.. lol.. I only saw like a 5 second shot of her... I hope it is!! :O)


Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

Love your new blog look. Polka dots are always nice.
I'm not a big fan of the Suite Life. haha.

Madeline said...

Hey Kate,
I like your new blog look!!!

Olivia said...

I see that your new background maches your Voyage Of The Dawn Treader ticker really well!! lol! I will see you tonight at Keepers!