Tuesday, October 28, 2008

PIANO! Plus, another person to do journals with

Hi!
Yesterday was piano! As always, we had a lot of fun! I am going to do journals with Emily! We are only going to have one journal. Yesterday, after piano, I spent a while writing in all my journals. That is probably (besides piano, crocheting and sewing) my favorite hobby. I also love making crafts to put in the journal! My favorite things to put in the journals are:drawings, bookmarks and doorhangers! Madeline does journals with 3 people, but still writes like 3 times a day! :>) But, she only has 1 journal with Allie and Leslie. If you don't do pass it on journals with one of your friends, you definitely should!

And we're still playing Harvest Moon like crazy!!!

Have a great week!

2 comments:

Abigail said...

I didn't get to go to piano this week.:( I was sick with a stomach virus until today so I am better now.

Abigail said...

it sounds like you are really addicted to Harvest Moon. We have it for Nintendo 64. You can only be a boy on it. Collin has one for his gameboy advance, and on it you can only be a girl.