Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Hi!




Yesterday was Lainey's 8th birthday! She had a great day! First she opened some presents. Then Mama made a beautiful(and delicious!) fondant cake. After mom finished the cake, Madeline and me went went to piano. We came home and played the Wii for a little while, and then went to Chuck E Cheese. After Chuck E Cheese, we went to the mall for a few minutes then we came home. Aunt Meg and Uncle Chris came over and we had cake and ice cream. I will post pictures as soon as they are loaded on the computer.





The Cheetah Girls concert Friday was soooooooooooo much fun! Two other bands played before them. The first one was called 535. I had never heard of them. They were not my favorite...... :P They were young, probably 11 or 12, maybe even younger. After 535 the Clique Girlz played. I had heard of them. I think they are ok. My mom didn't care for either. FINALLY the Cheetah Girls came out. It was SOOOOOO LOUD!!!! Not the music but the screaming! Anyway the Cheetah Girls played a lot of their songs, and there was a lot of effects. Like things that lifted them up high. They changed outfits a lot- and they did it sooo quickly!!! It was a very fun day. Madeline said that it was one of her happiest days ever! Lainey chose to stay home from the concert, so she, Luke and Dad had a date night. They went like everywhere- to get ice cream, rode the carousel at the mall, and more! They had a lot of fun.



The Wii game that I have been playing nonstop is Harvest Moon: Tree of Tranquility. It is SOOO fun! It is similar to Animal Crossing. This game you can get married, have kids, have a farm, and solve some mystery. I haven't really gotten anything about the mystery, except for the first clue so I don't know about that- the mayor has only mentioned it once. LOL.
I probably like this more than My Sims.

Have a great week!

4 comments:

Autumn said...

HAppy birthday to Lainey! My mom's birthday was on the 16th.

Alaina said...

Hi,Kate!
Sorry I haven't commented in a long time. I've been really busy. Tell Lainey Happy Belated Birthday for me. It sounds like you had fun.

Madeline said...

Hey Kate,
I had SO much fun at the Cheetah Girls concert!
I am so glad that I went to the concert!

I also had fun at Chuck E Cheese last night!
The card that you made Lainey was REALLY cool!

Abigail said...

We have a wii too.What games do you have? We have My Sims, it isn't like regular sims, we're not allowed to play regular sims. We also have Mario Party 8 and wii sports.