Monday, October 13, 2008

A fun field trip

Today, we went to a field trip

with out homeschool group! It was a lot of fun!!! We went to American Village. We had to wake up at 5 AM! But, once I got there I was not even tired(and I am not tired now!!!).

Ashley, KaraBeth, Anna Beth, Mackenzie, and Rachel were all there. We were divided into two groups. Virgina and Massachusetts. I was in Virgina with most of my friends.

I said that I would take a lot of pictures. But I only took one. :P




A replica of the Liberty Bell!

After we finished all of the tour thing, we went had a picnic lunch (Inside). And after our picnic lunch, we looked around a little bit more, then we went to the gift shop. After buying some things in the gift shop, we drove three hours home.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I had a REALLY fun time!!!!