Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hi!
I saw someone do this tag, and I wanted to do it! :O)

What was the last animal you saw? A puppy
What is the last sentence you saw? What was the last sentence you saw?
What is your hair style? Umm.. I usually wear my hair up in a clip.
Have you ever gone surfing ( ocean, not web )? No, I want to though!
Are you scared of spiders? YES!
What colour is your favourite pair of shoes? Brown
Do you wish you could have seen a dinosaur before they went extinct? No.
What is your middle name spelt backwards? eiznekcam
What is the fist thing you think of when you hear fireworks? New Years.
What question R U on? 10
What is the last time you laughed? Now.
What did you eat on your last birthday party? Pizza and cake
Are you wearing any makeup? Not currently but I do wear makeup
Have you answered "don't know " to any of these questions? No
Have you ever dreamed you were a character in a movie? No I have not
Did you answer that question? Yes.
What is right in front of you? The computer and a camera
Is this tag weird? No
Who will you tag? Bethie, Julie, Olivia and Ashley

No comments: