Saturday, October 25, 2008

PARK DAY!!!!

Today was the first Saturday park day! It was a lot of fun!
First, Hailey was there. After a little while, Ashley and Kara Beth came! We walked around and talked a lot. I was very glad that they were able to come! I am doing journals with Ashley now. YES I do journals with a lot of people; Mackenzie, Ashley, Anna Beth, and I write one letter in the journal a week to Leslie. After they left, I hung out with Hailey, and Madeline hung out with her friend Cara. We had so much fun! At 4:30, we left. We always go out to eat afterwards, when we see Hailey. So we went to Danvers. Madeline and Logan decided they wanted to meet on Webkinz. Whenever Logan and Madeline play on Webkinz, Hailey and I talk on the phone, about whose going to win the checkers game or Linkd game. After Logan and Madeline got off, Hailey and I met on Webkinz. We played for a little while, and we were still talking on the phone, and then got off.

Have a great rest of the weekend!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Hello Kate,
I had SO much fun at park day today!! Have you and Ashley already started doing journals yet?
I saw You and Ashley looking at a few journals.

We both do journals with three people. :O)
I am ready for tomorrow for some reason.
You always talk FOREVER on the phone with Hailey!!!
Ya'll did not talk today as long on the phone as ya'll always did.

Love,
Maddy

Abigail said...

Kate,
I have not seen hsm3 yet. I probably won't see it till it comes out on Disney.

Ashley said...

i had fun at park day!!!