Friday, October 31, 2008

A fun tag...

A) Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Daughter
2. Sister
3. Babysitter
4. Christian

B) four movies I could watch over and over
1. The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
2. Prince Caspian
3. MinuteMen
4. Hmm.... I don't really know lol

C) Four Places I have lived
1. Mississippi
2. Lousiana
3.
4.
D) Four things I like to do.
1. Journal
2. Play piano
3. Hang out with friends and family
4. Read

E) Four places I have been on vacation
1. Disney World
2. Nashville
3. Kentucky
4. Texas

F) Four websites I visit daily (or frequently)
1. My email
2. My blog
3. All my friends' blogs
4. All the Narnia sites

G) Four of my favorite foods
1. Potato soup
2. All kinds of cookies
3. All kinds of candies.
4.Pizza

H) Four places I would like to be right now
1. On the couch playing Harvest Moon LOL
2. In my room, writing in my pass it on journals
3. Outside swinging
4. In the school room drawing

I) Four friends I think will respond
1. Ashley
2. Kara Beth
3. Maddy
4. Olivia or Julie

2 comments:

Alaina said...

Hi Kate!
I tagged you for a Quiz on my blog.

Hannah said...

Hey Kate!
Is it ok if I post this tagg on my new blog! Thanks lav ya girl!
TTUL LYLAS!