Saturday, October 27, 2007

We had a blast at Celebration Village!! We sampled different dips and looked around in different booths. They had so many cute things!! We loved looking at the dog clothes!!!

Oh and maybe they did have some stuff for kids. They had WEBKINZ!!! Maddy got a German Sheppard named Cosmo, I got a Bulldog named Bully, and we got Lainey a duck (actually a platypus. The makers of Webkinz calls it a Googles.) named LayLay.
Bully is so cute!! I instantly knew I was going to name him Bully for 2 reasons. The Mississippi State Mascot is a Bulldog named Bully. I also used to have a blanket with the colors of Mississippi State that has a Bulldog on it I named Bully. I Mississippi State colors are Maroon and White.

The Mississippi football teams has 2 teams. Ole Miss and Mississippi State. I like Mississippi State and I always have. When I was younger my Grandmother wanted me to like Ole Miss.

You can see a picture of all of our Webkinz by going to Webkinz.com and going to their Catalog and see them.

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

lol.Mississippi? Too bad that your teams are so bad. jk. I like to joke around about the teams that people root for. I cheer for the Pittsburgh Steelers, Penn State, and the Green Bay Packers. I don't know why I like the Packers. I just do for some reason. I like the other two teams because I am originally from Pennsylvania.
I always thought the Ole Miss. song was funny. Ole, ole ole! lol. If I had to choose between those teams, i would chosse Mississippi State too!
lol.
I bet the Webkinz are cute. I like Bulldogs.