Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Different Things.....

Hey everybody!!
This Friday we are planning to go to Nashville for a weekend. I am soo excited! But just a few hours ago Luke started acting sick. He had a fever, but that's the only symptoms he has.
He is playing but still has a fever. We are still planning on going.
The only time I ever have been to Nashville is when I was really little. We didn't go to the Opry Mills Mall which I am soo excited about going to! Grandmother says it's huge! It's about a mile long! People go there to walk! My Grandmother has a nut booth there.
And we are going to Build-A-Bear!!

Anyway please pray that Luke will feel better by Friday. Right now he doesn't want to eat. But just an hour ago he had a pack of M & M's and some Coke!!

Hope you all are having a great Wednesday!!

No comments: