Thursday, October 4, 2007

Today after lunch I had no school to do. So mom asked me if I wanted to sew up Cooper's chew toy. I was very excited and said yes. I had never really sewed except for the 'Make your own stuffed dog' kits. So mom told me how to do the knots and I quickly got at it. I also sewed up dad's sock.
My mom said before if I want to be a designer, I need to know how to sew. I really want to be a designer!!

Also my friend Hailey started coming to my blog!! I invited Raeley too.

Next weekend (not this weekend.) we are going to visit with my grandmother in Nashville! She said we might be able to go to Build-A-Bear!! I have been to Build-A-Bear one before. I built an adorable stuffed monkey!!

We are going to start looking for a new computer! This one has not been working properly since it crashed. The speakers not working is one of the reasons.

Last night my mom was going to a Bible Study. Right before she left she asked me if I wanted to go to the 7th and 8th grade youth group. I said yes and hurried to get ready. It was really fun!!
I am going to go to it every Wednesday.

Hope you all have a good school day tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I like designing too. Especially rooms. When we go to Lowes, we get a whole bunch of paint samples.