Saturday, October 6, 2007

Here are some of Mom's newest paintings! My favorites so far!


I love this one! The flowers looks like marshmallows!!

This one is really pretty too!
The green one is my favorite of these!!



Today I made a few doll pillows. About 3 of them are for Barbie dolls. One of mine is for my American Girl. I also made a really cute shirt for a doll. Yesterday I made a skirt for my Groovy Girl. I like to monogram things too! Like I take some cloth and sew some initials on it.


Alaina has picked the winner of the drawing! Go check it out!!


Tonight we are going to walk with Hailey and Logan. I can't wait!


Maddy is getting baptized tomorrow!!


Have a great weekend!!


2 comments:

Abigail said...

Neat!

Abigail said...

I have also made a doll pillow. I am going to make a doll quilt too.