Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Halloween

Hey!
This Halloween we didn't go Trick-Or-Treating. Instead we went to the Hallelujah party at our church. We had an awesome time! Having S'mores, hot dogs, and roasting marshmallows!!
I hung out with 2 of my friends (Maddy also hung out with us when she couldn't find one of her friends.) I went on a hayride twice. Once with my friends and once with Maddy and her friends (I had to watch Lainey on the hayride.) There was a GIANT jumping slide that we went on a MILLION TIMES!!! We went on it all different ways. We were about attacked by little kids! LOL

We're off of school this week.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week!!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

Hey Kate!!
I had so much fun last night. That s'more was very good!!!
I am glad you had fun last night.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate,

We have a hallelujah party at our house for the kids in the nursey every year!! I was Sandy off of the older movie, "Grease". Its is soooo fun! Do ya'll dress up at your hallelujah party??

-Kimi :)

Autumn said...

Sounds like fun. I stayed at home and did nothing. =)