Thursday, October 11, 2007

More fun at the park!!

Today is like our Friday. Tomorrow (As I have mentioned) we are going to Nashville and taking off of school tomorrow. I'm really excited!!

Today we went to the park. Several of our friends were their. One of my friends, Mackenzie was their. I had soo much fun talking to her! Madeline and Lainey also enjoyed talking to her little sister, Mae. We stayed for 2 hours. Mackenzie and I were talking and swinging. We also built and sandcastle. I hadn't seen her since the premiere of High School Musical 2, so we had alot to talk about!! She liked the first one. I couldn't believe all the people that loved the first one!!

On a side note I can't get the song Fabulous out of my head!!!

Hope you all had a good school day!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Hey Kate,
I'm so glad you had fun at Nashville! Sounds like you had alot to entertain yourself with all those books. lol I LOVE reading too! I'm glad you had fun at the park too!
♥Stacie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate
it's Granny and Grampy. We were looking at your blog page and it is awsome. We love the pictures. Keep up the good work.
Loveyou much
Granny and Grampy