Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our Dinner Last Night.........

Yesterday Madeline and I went to piano. The have 2 girls our age, so I play with them while Madeline does her lesson and the other way around. When we got home Mom told us what we were having. I couldn't wait!!
This was our dinner last night. Fried chicken, homemade biscuit, purple hull peas, apple butter to go on our biscuits, a fresh tomato from Grandmother's garden, and chow-chow.
Chow-chow is like a relish you put on your peas. It is soo yummy!!
Our dinner last night was yummy too!!! I haven't had fried chicken in a while!! Have a good Tuesday!!

3 comments:

Abigail said...

Kate my smiley faces are done with, alt(the button), and numbers one, and the other smiley face is the same, except it is done with two.And the heart is done with alt, and three. It might not be the same on your computer though, this one is dell.
Abigail
P.S You can do it with other numbers too, and your dinner looks YUMMY!

Madeline said...

That dinner the other night was delicious!

Abigail said...

I love Fried chicken!