Thursday, September 13, 2007

I Got A Webkinz!!!

We were gonna go shopping tomorrow but this morning we went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast so we decided to go while we are out there. We shopped for Lainey and Luke today. Tomorrow is Madeline and I get our turn to shop!
Well anyway we went to Limited Too to see if they had Webkinz. They did but not an elephant. It had an adorable monkey(which I almost got) and a hippo that I loved. Madeline LOVED the cheetah. Since they didn't have an elephant we went to Hallmark. The elephant was the first thing I saw! Madeline got the cheetah and I got the elephant.
So we went on Webkinz.com and played for a little while. But when I got off I thought of something. THE NAME!! I can't thing of a name. I already have an elephant named Ellie.
Please leave a comment saying which name you like. I really can't thing of any. I really am open to any suggestions. I have thought of Ellia, but I don't know.
Now here's a picture of my elephant.

I love elephants! They are my favorite animals!

Please leave a comment!

6 comments:

Alaina said...

How about Juliette?
Or Milly?

Madeline said...

I think your webkinz is so cute.I am glad you got that one.

Abigail said...

How about Lily, or even Ella, or Sally, or Molly, or I think it's really cute, Kayla.

Autumn said...

Ok...that is a cute elephant! My friend and I are trying to pick out a name. How abou Ellia, or Ellanette? Or maybe Lilac. Pixie would be cute too. I am giving you too many choices! oops!

Abigail said...

I meant to put one more, how about Trella?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.