Sunday, September 16, 2007

My Weekend and the Naming of my Webkinz....

This weekend was so much fun! We shopped, played on the computer, and ate all the delicious things Grandmother brought us!!
Friday Madeline and I got our turn to shop. We had so much fun! We got several new outfits. I didn't have any new shoes though because my feet are hard to buy for. My feet are narrow and I wear a 7-8. So Friday I didn't get any shoes. But then before Grandmother left on Saturday, we went shoe shopping again. Finally I got 2 pairs.
Anyway now to the Webkinz. It took me until about Friday to decide. I loved Alaina's suggestion about Milly. I also loved Abigail's suggestion of Molly. So I have decided on the name. It's....... Milly-Molly! Isn't it cute??! But I loved the name Ellia, so on Webkinz.com, my elephant's name is Ellia. Milly-Molly. I love it! Thanks for the help everyone!

I hope everyone had a good weekend! Good luck this week with school!!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

I think Milly-Molly is cute for your elephant.

Autumn said...

I love the names. My friend Stacie helped me pick out the ones that I suggested. If it is ok with your Mom, she would like an invitation to your blog.

Abigail said...

I love it! Thank you for using mine. have you been to Hannah's blog? It is neat, you can get there from a link on my blog.