Friday, July 25, 2008

Hey!
Wednesday, Hailey and Madeline's friend Allie came over. After Allie left Hailey stayed a while. Hailey, me and Madeline decided to write a series of books. We already know what the characters will be like so hopefully the book will go well. We have been emailing ideas. I am actually not sure if it will become an actual book though so it might just be a series of stories. Quite long stories though lol! It would be cool if we got them published though!!


Is anyone going to watch the Hannah montana 3D concert? My friend Mallory got to see it in the theaters ( I wanted to soo bad lol!) So I am really glad that is it coming on TV!! We already have our 3D glasses.

Have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Abigail said...

I am writing a book too! It's called Lizzie's Long Wait. (I sent Madeline an invitation to my blog.)