Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wow!

I have not posted in forever and I did not even realize it!!


We got a new neighbor! Her name is Morgan and she is A 6 year old that Lainey loves to play with. We met her Wednesday when I had Raeley and Hailey over. Lainey does not get to play with kids her age so now she has somebody!!!!


I got a grey arabian Webkinz named Misty Cloud!!!!!!


It is FINALLY GETTING WARMER!!!!!!!!


Here are some pictures of the snow that we did have earlier in the month.












The snow man is kinda dirty LOL we made a second one that was cleaner though



Our Easter was really fun! (Sorry I am just getting to that!!)


Morgan has come over everday and is here today.... Lainey and Morgan ALWAYS want me to play house and be the Mom. :Z LOL and I do not enjoy that much........


I can not wait for my Birthday!! It is on May 18... .YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Have a GREAT weekend!!!




2 comments:

Autumn said...

I love getting new neighbors. Before too awful long, you might get a babysitting job. Of course, playing house would be a good way to show that you are good with kids. =)
I am glad about the warm weather as well. Our snowman was dirty too!

Abigail said...

Cool snowman!