Saturday, March 1, 2008

Wow!

I haven't posted in a while!

That is because I have been busy. Watching Narnia and getting ready to make a Narnia movie with me,Emily, Leslie and Maddy and Lainey! It is GREAT! Emily and Leslie came over yesterday for several hours. IT took us the whole time to make a 1 minute scene! LOL I now know why it takes so long to make movies.

Anyway here is the cast and the description of the movie

Kate: Lucy
Emily: Susan
Mrs. Beaver: Leslie
Mr.Beaver: Maddy
Warrior 1: Maddy
Warrior 2: Lainey
Warrior 3: Leslie

Lucy and Susan sneak out at night and go into Narnia. they go to the beaver's house (the beavers are HILARIOUS! Me and Emily are trying not to laugh the whole scene!!!)
They talk with the beavers and then go to battle.
Anyway I might publish it to my blog so I can explain it better!


Have a great weekend!!!

3 comments:

Madeline said...

You and Emily did a great job!!!!!

LOVE MADDY

Abigail said...

It's okay that you haven't posted in a while. I haven't posted in two months! it's exciting that you are doing Narnia. But, who is playing the other characters?

Autumn said...

I would love to see it! I bet it is great.
My brother and I started working on a Pirates of the Caribbean movie awhile back, we used our voices, and Playmobil for the characters. It was really funny, but then our video recorder broke, so we never finished it.