Wednesday, December 30, 2009

My 231st post. woo

Okay soo... I didn't do 200 things about me. IVe been busy... but now I am bored..... So here are 231 things about me hahah.
* update I did 231 things! Minus 200 haha here are 31 things...

  1. I don't like this long Christmas break.
  2. I miss my friends from school.
  3. My bestt friend is Nadine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. She is always there for me and will be my friend forever.
  5. We have a ton of inside jokes.
  6. Speaking of inside jokes, I think they are pretty much the best thing ever.
  7. One of mine has to be... "HAHA CATHY YOU'll NEVER GET THAT EASY BAKE OVEN NOW!".
  8. It's between me and Ashley.
  9. "Are yall dloc back there?" another one...
  10. Ashley is my other best friend.....
  11. I always text her when I have amazing news I know she doesn't care about.
  12. She puts up with me.
  13. When we first met, we were best ffriends in like two months.
  14. I remember... because of her birthday...
  15. Also, her sister kara is okay too....
  16. haha her birthday was funnn too!
  17. Yeah so these aren't really things about me but they are things about my best friends....
  18. Like when I first met Nadine. Yasmine introduced us and NAdine thought I didn't like her... and I kinda stopped hanging out with them because I met alaina and corey.
  19. Me, Alaina and Corey became fast best friends.
  20. THEN I talked to Nadine again.
  21. That's when we started being best friends......................
  22. Nadine's cousin Yasmine is pretty cool too.
  23. Me and her are like the coolest ones in our pe class!! ha!
  24. WE are gonna be the coolest ones in health!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  25. Gabby B. and Lexie keep me entertained during Biology.
  26. We don't do anything in that class except for taking notes and quizzes EVERYDAY.
  27. taht's not even a joke, its 100% real.
  28. I laugh. Alot.
  29. I have an uncontrollable laughter. If something makes me laugh, I cant stop.
  30. I got an iPod touch last night. From my grandmother:)
  31. I also got bucklejeans from my parents. Love them. haha

1 comment:

karabeth said...

haha that was hilarious especially the part about the big news she never cares about!!!!! AND HAHAHA CATHY I GUESS YOU'LL NEVER GET THAT EASY-BAKE OVEN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


love,
karabeth