Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I heart quizzes.

SEVEN THINGS YOU WILL FIND IN YOUR ROOM:
1. My phone and iPod touch charger
2. clothesss
3. candyy!(most of the time)
4.me
5. school stuffed layed on the floor(on a normal day)
6. makeup:)
7. a...tv?

SEVEN THINGS YOU CAN’T LIVE WITHOUT:
1. GOD!
2. my family
3. my bestfriends:)
4. food
5. water....
6. PHONE
7.and now that i have one, haha my iPodtouchh:)

SEVEN THINGS ON YOUR MIND:
1. Later.
2. Last night
3. Waiting for nadine to text back.
4. Ready for school to start.
5. I miss my friends!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6. how i lovee rain
7. i want laffyytaffy

SEVEN OTHER THINGS – DO YOU
1. Believe In God? YES
-
2. Had A Dream Come True? um yes
-
3. Read The Newspaper? not usually
-
4. Get Enough Sleep Everyday? not everyday
-
5. Have A Best Friend? I DO
-
6. Take A Bath Daily? yes.
-

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha really you take a bath everyday? Hahah JK!