Thursday, May 14, 2009

Several things!!

Hey!
Sorry I haven't been posting much!! we have been SO busy!!

Tomorrow is a homeschool conference!! We have to wake up early and we are riding with Mrs. Pam, Ashley and Kara Beth!!!!! I can't wait!! We are spending the night in dorms!!! I will try to take pictures!! LOL Like I will not!

Monday is my birthday!! YAY!!! I have a piano rehearsel from 3:30- 5:30 then we will go out to eat and pick out stuff FOR MY NEW ROOM!! I FINALLY have my own room!! Luke moved into the girls' room(they were all THRILLED to have me out! For some reason!! LOL) and I get his room!!

Wednesday is the AMERICAN IDOL FINALE!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!! I hope Kris Allen wins!! I voted for him 324 times Tuesday night!! Ashley voted a lot too!! WE hope Adam DOES NOT WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thursday is our piano recital!! AH!! LOL

5 comments:

Julie said...

I want Kris to win too! Happy Early Birthday!

Margaret or Martha said...

Hi Kate,I finally got to your blog!!! Happy early b`day!My birthday is in April, I`m finally a teenager! Love, margaret

Anonymous said...

I don't like Kris, but I would rather him win over that weirdo ADAM!!!! LOL

Abigail said...

I'm finally back to posting too! And I changed my blog look again!

Autumn said...

That is a lot of votes. lol.
Have fun at piano!