Tuesday, May 5, 2009

I have decided that I will not use my other blog as a tag blog anymore.
Anyway, here is a tag. rules: You have to answer every question and tag five people!

A

- Age: Almost 14
- Annoyance: ...........
- Animal:Two dogs(cooper and sam) and a cat(Ella)
B
- Birthday: May
- Best Friend: Ashley, Olivia, Mallory, Kara Beth, and more
- Blind or Deaf: deaf
- Best weather: Summer, and Fall
-Believe in magic: No

C
- Candy: Caramel, and anything sour.
- Color: green and purple
- Chocolate/Vanilla: right now, vanilla
- Chinese/Mexican Food: BOTH!
- Cake or pie: Right now, pie
- Continent to visit:None! I don't want to go anywhere that I have to ride on an airplane to get to!
- Cheese: That is so random. it's okay, but it's not my favorite
D
- Day or Night: in the middle.
- Dancing in the rain: never tried it
E
- Eyes: Hazel
- Everyone's got: umm... a heart... lol
- Ever failed a class: no
F
- First thoughts waking up: well, if I am going somewhere that day I think about that. but, usually I don't think about anything except 'what time is it??'
- Food: potato soup!
G
- Greatest Fear: roller coasters, heights and airplanes
- Goals: I have a lot
- Gum: I love all kinds!
- Get along with your parents: yeah
H
- Hair Color: red
- Height: 5'3
- Happy: yeah
- Holiday: my birthday and Christmas
- How do you want to die: Um... in as less pain as possible
I
- Ice Cream: strawberry!
- Instrument: piano!

J
- Jewelry: necklaces and rings!
- Job: right now, babysitting
K
-
- Kickboxing or karate: karate, but i don't like either
- Keep a journal:yeah
L
- Love: tons of things! friends, family, etc
- Laughed so hard you cried: probably
M

- Movie: NARNIA
- Motion sickness: no
- McD’s or BK: McD
N
- Number: 13 and 18
O
- One wish:That is one of the hardest questions!! :) UMMM.... I think I would wish away sickness or danger.
P
- Pepsi/Coke: coke
- Perfect Pizza: cheese
- Piercings: ears

Q
- Quail: never tried it
R
- Reality T.V. :American idol!
- Radio Station: - Just whatever is on
Roll your tongue in a circle: Yes

S
- Song: taylor swift songs!
- Shoe size: 7 1/2
- Salad Dressing: ranch
- Sushi: no, yuck
- Strawberries/Blueberries: strawberries

T
- Tattoos:none
- Time for bed: Just depends
- Thunderstorm: umm.. sometimes i like it, sometimes it gets on my nerves, like when I am going to go somewhere!
U
- Unpredictable: The weather
V
- Vacation spot(s) the beach
W

- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: ashley
- Worst feeling: like I am going to throw up
- Worst Weather: cold and sunny
X
- X-Rays: yes, I've had many

Y
-Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: not my favorite color

Z
- Zoo animal: elephants

AND FIVE PEOPLE YOU TAG: Ashley, Hannah, Olivia, 2 Sisters and Kara Beth!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I have but I'm really not that into it anymore this season sinse Scott got voted off. What did you say your dolls' name is??

Anonymous said...

all of them LOL if you even still have dolls. I don't but I just dress up my collectibles that I pay like 200 dollars for! LOL

Anonymous said...

No I haven't, I'll go look at it now though!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I like it too. I just joined.

Ashley said...

YES!! it was at the mexican restaurant.

Ashley said...

oh sorry nevermind it was at vanellis lol

Anonymous said...

Now that the Jonas brothers have come out with sooo many new song, is SOS still your favorite?? My top two favorites used to be Year 3000 and When you look me int the eyes but now I think my top two are "Video girl" and "Lovebug".

Anna Beth said...

I awarded you!!!!!!!!!!!!!