Sunday, April 12, 2009

LOTS of FUN!!!!!

HAPPY EASTER!!!!
Friday and Saturday were a LOT of fun!! Friday was Kara Beth's birthday!! It was SO fun!!



Kara Beth in the car, about to go eat




Me and Ashley at Las Magaritas



Lol! Kara Beth and Kelsey at Las Magaritas



AND.... Another picture of me and Ashley





Me, Ashley, Kara Beth and Kelsey on the way to see the Hannah Montana movie!




Me and Kara Beth the next day.. talking on the phone to Kimi!! Kimi sang for us, then Kara Beth sang and played the guitar for Kimi!!







AWWW!!! The next day, we went to the flea market!! I got two CUTE necklaces and Ashley and Kara Beth got cute stuff too, maybe they will post about it... Anyway, we got to hold several ADORABLE PUPPIES!!! This is me and my FAVORITE one!!






Kara beth and an adorable puppy!








Ashley and my favorite!! 8)








Kara Beth and another puppy(this was a different one then the other one she was holding)!!








Me and my other favorite!










Ashley and the cute puppy!!











Kara Beth in the car, about to go to Peppers.....













Me and Kara Beth in the car....










And Ashley in the car..

Anyway, it was a TON of fun!! Oh here is a picture of what I got Kara Beth...




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! we have a picture of all three of us after all! LOL even though I was on the phone I was still in the picture! LOL I had alot of fun! I'll call you later! btw- come look at the post I did yesterday it is soo cool! bye!

-Kimi :0)

Anonymous said...

btw I am soooo sorry I haven't posted the third part yet! I am still working on my computer. It acts like it's going to come on and then it wont so I've been working on it for a few days I will REALLY try to fix it so ya'll can read the next pat, it is my favorite so far. in fact, to make up for not having posted sooner and making you guys wait why don't you call me next time you are at science and I'll read it to ya'll when my computer is fixed I will let you know so you can do that!

Anonymous said...

Yes it does! I hadn't really payed that much attention to it until you said something but now that you mention it, it really does.

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!! I like it too!!! LOL

Abigail said...

We did the Easter baskets like that a couple of years ago!