Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hi!



I changed my profile picture! It is one of my favorite pictures of me and Ashley!! I also updated my music and books!! And the 'About Me' part. SOO check it out!! :) :)






Tonight was a ton of fun. It was youth group and we did a lot of fun things!! Almost all of my friends from church were there!!!






Yesterday was science, LOTS OF FUN! And tomorrow is science again!! LOL as you can tell, I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE doing science co-op!!






My grandmother is here(she came last night) and she is leaving Saturday. We have been having a lot of fun.






My aunt Meg had her baby!! It was a boy!!!!!!!!!! Here are some pictures!! He is SO sweet!!






AND my aunt Amy is coming over tomorrow!! I will try to take pictures of Paisley(or get my mom to, if I am at science)!!










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! he is soooo cute!!! LOL reminds me of when Dillion, my nephew, was born! he was soo cute!!!! OMG I forgot to tell you, call me tomorrow when you're with Karabteh and Ashely and I'll tell ya'll what happends in the next part if ya'll are that excited! LOL I can't read it to you guys but I can tell you exactly what happens! talk to you tomorrow! bye (p.s. I may still be at work becasue my mom MAY have to have surgury Friday so she has to go to the doctor tomorrow so I may still be at work becasue I have to take over her shift for half the day tomorrow but I will try my best to answer the ohone to you guys! call my cell phone btw.)

-Kimi :0)

Olivia said...

Hey! I just got through watching American Idol. We guessed that Matt would be saved. Who do you want to win? I like Adam (not his make-up or wierd clothes, though, Lol!) and my other fav is Danny Gokee (how do you spell his last name?) I'll hopefully see you monday!