Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Several different things

Hey!!
Friday, I am having several friends over! I can't wait!! We are planning on making a lot of funny videos. I did that with my friend, Mallory, when we went to Texas. I look back and watched the... they were very funny! So were the videos at the sleepover. Anyway, I'll try to post the pictures, and videos... if we get any good ones! lol. We made several with my friends one day, and when I looked back at them, someone's finger was in the lense or the camera was bouncing up and down.. or we can't stop laughing! LOL!
We only have one more day in school, and we're off several weeks!
Well, we have a new Wii game, and they're asking for my help with it!! :O)

5 comments:

Olivia said...

Hey! We are finally out of school for December! Merry Christmas!!

Hannah said...

Kate Hey! I know I can't wait till CHRISTMAS! lol

Hannah said...

Kate Hey! I know I can't wait till CHRISTMAS! lol

Madeline said...

Hey!
I can't wait for Friday!

The Sisters said...

Have fun with your friends!