Thursday, December 25, 2008

Our Christmas...

Hi!

I hope everyone had a GREAT Christmas!

Christmas eve, Madeline gave me my present from her. It was a jewelery making kit! I love it so much! I worked on a bracelet for a while on Christmas Eve. I made several more this weekend.. I gave her the present from me(gel pens, a necklace, a headband and some m&m's).
And from my mom and dad, we got to open a Mario Cart Wii game! It is SUCH a fun game!! We all just love playing it. I also got a new red camera, MinuteMen, and a Narnia board game! Oh, and from my grandmother, a TV for our room! We haven't had Christmas with her yet, so this was an early present.

Now, only 3 more days until New Years!!!

2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hey Kate!
I hope you had a great Christmas!
Oh yea I have updated my blog:)
Lav ya lots,Hannah

Olivia said...

Hey Kate,
I just saw your comment about when does cross-country start. Sometime is June. Again, I am SO happy you and Madylyn (did I spell her name right?) are joining! Happy New Year!! (almost)