Friday, December 14, 2007

It's almost Christmas and I'm really excited! Today we are going to a Christmas craft party, for our homeschool group. My mom gets to make one of the crafts. It's a mouse with a candy cane tail. I'll write about how it went later. Then we are going to a party at dad's work. Then tomorrow Maddy and I have our first basketball game! They are at the same time though. I really wanted to see her play. Maddy's team has only practiced once and our team hasn't practiced any! Then Sunday we are going to a Christmas party at somebody's house!

But the most exciting news I've had all week it... I'M GETTING MY BRACES OFF TUESDAY!!! I'm so excited! We aren't going to tell anyone and we are going to surprise them on Christmas!I'll post before and after pictures as soon as we get home.

Have a great weekend!

No comments: