Friday, December 7, 2007

Busy.......

I have been busy! We got a new Dell computer earlier this week! It's really cool!

My Granny came over yesterday at 11. She was going to babysit us why Mom goes to the doctor and then why Mom and Dad go to eat at someone's house. She also got to spend the night! (She lives an hour away.)
Well while Mom was at the doctor I told Granny about sewing and told her I want to learn to crochet. She said that when Mom gets home she will take us to Wal-Mart. I got a crocheting kit with a bunch of crocheting needles, a book with a few patterns and it teaches you how to crochet(Which I have no idea how to use! :) ), and some other crocheting stuff in it. Maddy got a charm bracelet making kit and some Jump Rings(which makes charm bracelets.) and some charms. She's making a charm bracelet for one of her best friends. Lainey got some clay to make animals with.

Well Granny said she new how to make a chain of stitches so that was easy. We got to the part where you make a Single Crochet. That was the hard part and neither of us could figure it out. So Monday when I see my friend she's going to help me crochet. So far I've crocheted a few necklaces and a leash for one of my stuffed animals.

Today we get to go to Raeley's house. I don't know who other homeschoolers will be there though.

I really hope my friend can help me! :0)

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I think it is great that you are interested in sewing and crocheting. I love doing both. It is really good that you are learning young! If you have any questions, ask me, and I'll try to answer them for you. I know of a blog that has great sewing projects for beginners. Would you like a link to it?
I hope that your friend can help you!