Sunday, November 8, 2009

Peace Love and Wave

Heyy:) Long time no blog hahaha.
I have a ton* of pictures from like homecoming and my schools football game, and homecoming week and school and stuff like that. sadly, i dont have time to upload it right now. BUT if you have a facebook, which most of you do, you can go there and look at my pictures. Friday I went to the game... veryyy fun. I was gonna go with Corey, but that didn't work out for her, so I was with Anna, lexie, bryson, margaret, carley and lauren. funn:))
Homecoming was fun too. Our team WON! Goooo WAVE! hahaha. And guess what??? next year we get LAPTOPS instead of textbooks! yayyy::))))))
Lets see... what else..... Progress reports come out this week. Eww. Hahahahaha.
Kaylaaa rides home with me on Wednesdays. :) Yeahh that was random.
omg. So I know most of yall have prolly seen those animal rubberbands. I LOVE them to death! I have two of them, a yellow dolphin and a blue fish. hahahahah
WELL gotta go

2 comments:

Roan said...

I'm so glad you like school! It sounds like fun =)
-Julie
(this is actually Julie; Mama was signed in)

Margaret or Martha said...

Hi Kate,sounds like you had a lot of fun:)I was scrolling through your pics and saw that one of you and me at keepers.That was a long time ago!!I miss you ,Margaret chunn