Saturday, September 27, 2008

A new puppy, crocheting pictures.. FINALLY, and the Voyage of the Dawn Treader

Hey!
So, yesterday, we went to pick up Sam.
There were 3 boys(that is what my Grandmother wanted). It was SUCH A HARD DECISION!!!!! They were all SO sweet! But here is some pictures of the one we did pick!






Sam and big brother Cooper



Finally, here is a picture of my crocheting. I was going to have 2 other things to post, but one I was not satisfied with, and started over, and one I have not finished. I took about 5 pictures of my little pouch, but every single time it came out blurry. This is the best one. I will try to take a better picture.

And, you may have noticed my Voyage of the Dawn Treader countdown. Only 616 days 15 hours, 15 minutes, and 38 seconds! LOL

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Julie said...

I love the Voyage of the Dawn Treader countdown! It's not to far away...kind of lol! I like the pouch too and Sam is ADORABLE!!!!

Julie said...

I'm sorry I missed ya'll today! I really wanted to pass journals with Madeline. Well, I'll see ya'll hopefully next Monday!
Julie

Abigail said...

I wondered when you were going to post about that.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could crochet.