Sunday, May 18, 2008

My 13th Birthday!!!

Today is my 13th birthday.
Yesterday we picked up Emily and Leslie and then we went home and ate cake and ice cream. (I'll post pictures later..)
Then we hung out for a bit and then went to see PRINCE CASPIAN!! IT was soooo awesome!! We all loved it!!!!!! Emily thought it was better then the first one... I think it might be. It was more action.. most of the movie was fighing. Alot of parts made me jump... but it was great and funny too!!
I got great presents!!! A Narnia action figure from Maddy, Candy from Lainey, Emily and Leslie gave me a purse that is soo cute, and a bunch of different things from mom and dad like lotion, makeup, and candy and $50 from Grandmother!!
I still have presents from Granny and Aunt Meg and Uncle chris and Aunt Amy still has to take me shopping.

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

Happy 13th birthday Kate! It sounds like you enjoyed everything!
I saw the movie too. I thought it was ok....=)