Saturday, February 2, 2008

Back....

I'm back!!

We got back late last night.... we had to take 2 airplanes and drive 3 hours.... Disney World was fun. But I DID NOT ride any roller coaster. Well I was forced to ride one. It was supposed to be a baby roller coaster but it was way to freaky!! LOL!!! We stayed in a hotel called Pop Century. Dedicated to 60, 70's 80's and 90's. It was HUGE!! And every night and morning they did the Twist and Hustle.. it was really funny!!

Cooper and Ella were really happy to see us!


Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Autumn said...

I am glad that you had fun!
I LOVE roller coasters. Except when I am FORCED to go on them. I had to Ride one called The Son of Beast one time, and it was really scary. I like loops and corkscrews, but this coaster was wooden, so it hut a lot.
The hotel sounds awesome! Did you get any pictures of it? I love 60's and 70's stuff.
My pets are always happy when we come home.