Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Disney World and Narnia!

Hey!



I'm sooo excited! We go to Disney World Saturday! We leave at 3 AM! We are taking to airplanes. I know Luke will be happy! LOL



Also this weekend I brought out my movie The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion. The Witch, and The Wardrobe. I love it all over! I forgot what a great movie it is!! I saw it in the theaters when it came out a while back and then got the movie. I am always watching it on my Portable DVD player. I watch the movie with the commentary. The 4 kids and the director is in it and it's HILARIOUS! I laugh every time I watch the movie! And I'm SOOOOOO excited about the sequel to the movie- Prince Caspian! And in 2010 The Voyage of the Dawn treader comes out! Prince Caspian comes out 2 days before my birthday!!! I'm going to do a party on the day before my birthday and then the day after (my real birthday) I'm hoping to go see it!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Have fun at Disney World! I have never been there, but I have heard it is a lot of fun.
I saw the Narnia movie at the theater too. It was pretty good. I am excited about the new movie two. Have you read the Narnia books? I actually don't like them, but Collin and Abigail do. You might enjoy them.
I posted about how to make napkin rings on my craft blog. You might be interested in them since you like to sew!

Madeline said...

Why do you watch Narnia with the commentary so much? You always say how funny it is. You always say things that the people say.