Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Hey Everyone!

Sorry I haven't posted in a while!

We got a new game for our Gamecube called Animal Crossing. It's so much fun!! It's alot like Harvest Moon. On Animal Crossing you live in a village with animals. (But you are a human.) You become their friend. You can visit their houses mail them letters and more! They actually become your friend!!
My best friendsin the game are Ava, Zoe, Kit, Static, and Olivia. Zoe recently moved away from my town. :(
Kit isn't in it either.

Well I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate!

what is your e-mail address??

-Kimi :o)

katelyn said...

Hey Kimberly!
My email is katiemack95@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kate!

I have an e-mail address now its Kimichouchou@aol.com e-mail me if you can! I'll e-mail you as soon as possible!

-Kimi :O)

Autumn said...

Animal farm is fun! But Harvest moon is better. In my opinion at least.

Abigail said...

i had a good thanksgiving